Kidz Gear Safe Headphones
Is Your Child's iPod Too Loud?
"Listening to headphones at high volumes for extended periods of time can directly result in lifelong hearing loss."
The #1 Selling Headphones For Children! Now available in 6 colors!
The first adult-featured stereo headphones made specifically for kids. Manufactured with the same high quality components as those used in standard adult headphones, the Kidz Gear Headphones deliver extremely rich stereo sound quality for all your audio needs - DVDs, MP3s, Game Players, Television, Radio and more. They are a must for children in the car, on the plane or hanging out at home.
Take the guess work out of determining how loud is too loud. Never worry about how loud or long you can listen to your music, regardless of how high the volume is turned up on the audio device, these headphones prevent it from exceeding what the researchers have determined is a safe volume.
These headphones include an inline volume limiter that prevents
sound levels from exceeding 90 decibels.
More than half of high school students in the US
report having at least one symptom of hearing loss according to a 2006 poll commissioned by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- Includes an independent Volume Limit Cable to limit audio volume to approximately 80% (~ 20dB lower) of original maximum volume.
- Reduce the chance of hearing loss.
- Custom designed fit for children 2 yrs. and older.
- Works on all audio devices that have a standard 3.5mm plug.)
- Lightweight and comfortable for kids.
- Fold-able for easy portability.
- Built-in independent volume control allows the parent to set the maximum volume on the iPod or other device, and still allow the child to feel in control.
- Comfortable, kid-friendly design.
- No software to download
- No parental controls
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency: 20 – 20K Hz
- Cord length: 4' with 3.5mm plug
Also available for Apple devices with inline remote, microphone and more.